Help me get excited for our trip

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
Usually I'm excited about our trip and love planning it, but I'm just not feeling it this time. I rented points to stay at BWV, May 29-June 5. We've stayed here before and I think part of me wishes I would have booked a different resort. We did enjoy it the first time we stayed and the location was the main reason I booked it again. It's also our first mother/daughter trip and I think I'm nervous about traveling without my husband. I keep having Disney nightmares from forgetting to make FPs to not being able to find the Magical Express at the airport.

Please reassure me that we'll enjoy the Boardwalk again and that everything will be fine traveling alone with my 11 year old daughter.

Sounds like you are stressing yourself out a bit. The resort is wonderful and in a great location. Lots of good food and fun experiences right there. The location is one of my favorite on property because there is so much right there.

I understand some of the anxiety about going without a major family member. There is also texting and skyping so you can still keep in touch and share some of the experiences from afar.

Relax and happy planning!

I have a Mother/Daughter Trip planned also (DD is 16) for March. We have stayed at BWV a few times and will be staying there again this next trip. Cannot wait to go... The location can not be beat. My daughter loves this area and it will be so nice with just the 2 of us. We both like to do the same things (although she is a bit more adventurous in the ride department). You will have a great time!!

:grouphug:You are definitely making yourself more stressed. Just slow down and breath. With so much going on this time of the year just pick back up in January. A trip like that without your spouse can be scary. You can do it!!

Thanks for positive messages. I''m going to take a break from the planning and looking at Disney stuff for awhile. Hopefully in a few weeks, I'll feel better about our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter