Help me get large family from MCO to Shades of Green

callmecal

Mouseketeer
I need to transport 16 family members, including 5 children in car seats, from MCO to Shades of Green and back. What are the best options to do this? Would prefer not to have to bring our own car seats...

Denise W

Disney Veteran
I need to transport 16 family members, including 5 children in car seats, from MCO to Shades of Green and back. What are the best options to do this? Would prefer not to have to bring our own car seats...
You might get more/better answers by posting this on the transportation board.
Denise

kaytieeldr

Post hoc, ergo propter hoc
Mears Shuttle? They should put you on a coach bus, no car seats needed. Otherwise, Mears would likely have the largest stock of car seats.

Other possible options: three Minnie Vans at $150 each, each way; or five "Family" category Ubers, if available.

seashoreCM

All around nice guy.
You could walk up to and inquire at the Mears counter about a group rate. This is something that would be handled on an individual basis; it is not a standard operating procedure.

Don't forget to mention the children of car seat age, so Mears can better plan the trip.

Regular round trip fare is : ages 0-3 free, ages 4-11 29.00, ages 12 and up 38.00.

Last edited:

Ross Kratter

Mouseketeer
Due to the number of people in your family, it may end up being more cost-effective just to charter a bus from Mears. It looks like they charge $385 one-way for an airport transfer within the Orlando area.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates