Help me get large family from MCO to Shades of Green

callmecal

Mouseketeer
I need to transport 16 family members, including 5 children in car seats, from MCO to Shades of Green and back. What are the best options to do this? Would prefer not to have to bring our own car seats...

I need to transport 16 family members, including 5 children in car seats, from MCO to Shades of Green and back. What are the best options to do this? Would prefer not to have to bring our own car seats...
You might get more/better answers by posting this on the transportation board.
Denise

Mears Shuttle? They should put you on a coach bus, no car seats needed. Otherwise, Mears would likely have the largest stock of car seats.

Other possible options: three Minnie Vans at $150 each, each way; or five "Family" category Ubers, if available.

You could walk up to and inquire at the Mears counter about a group rate. This is something that would be handled on an individual basis; it is not a standard operating procedure.

Don't forget to mention the children of car seat age, so Mears can better plan the trip.

Regular round trip fare is : ages 0-3 free, ages 4-11 29.00, ages 12 and up 38.00.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!