Help me plan a date with my husband!

HAH

Earning My Ears
Here are the basics: Traveling 6/9 - 6/15 with inlaws, our 3 kids, sister in law and her son (of course my husband). We've decided not to do HDD this year so that gives my husband and I a chance for a Disney Date! We've not had this opportunity before and frankly we feel a little guilty. Can you guys help me plan a night our for the two of us! Thanks!
By the way, we are staying at The Swan.

OH MY GOSH!!! DO NOT FEEL GUILTY!!! ENJOY!!!

You are steps away from one of the nicest night spots on the property. You could have a great dinner at the Flying Fish, and then dance at the Atlantic Beach Club, and when you are tired of dancing, go next door and enjoy the dueling pianos at Jellyrolls. Take a cell phone if that makes you feel better.

HaPpY GroWnUp TiMe!!!

:) :bounce: :) :bounce: :) :bounce: :bounce: :) :bounce: :) :bounce: :)

We go out on a date at Disney every time! My mom and Step dad go with us and they watch the kids that night! it is wonderful. Last time we had dinner at Citrico's it was very nice but very expensive. Then we went to DTD walked around did a little shopping. We aren't very exciting people and never tried Pleasure Island. Maybe next time. I think it is a wonderful part of the trip!
We usually go the first night we arrive. That way we don't interfer with a day at the park or having to be back to go out. Have fun!

We did an E-night together. It was a treat being in the park with so few people and also we did what we wanted when we wanted. There are also some great hidden makeout spots if you feel like being a kid again.

you can go one of two ways with this....

the boardwalk would be awesome! the duelling pianos at jellyrolls sound wonderfull and you can go dance as well.

or depending on how much you all get to ride together on this trip, you could do an enight at MK and spend time runing around like kids!

blow off pleasure island, we were disappointed by it last summer.

email jane@giftsofalifetime.com and ask her to photograph your date without your husbands knowledge then you can present him with the film as a gift at the end of the night!

By ALL means... Boardwalk date night a good thing! Done it many a time!!

:p :p :p

For guests staying at WDW Resorts and possessing multi-day admission media. This is a special limited ticket event separate from your normal admission, usually $11p/p. It is scheduled for 3 hours in the Magic Kingdom, starting at the closing time, in which the most popular rides are open for a very limited quantity of people.

I suprised my DH w/ dinner at the California Grille w/ a PS timed just right so that we were having dessert when the fireworks were happening at MK. They turn down the lights and pipe in the music. It was magical. Do not feel guilty. We plan 1-2 date nights each time we go to Disney. The kids can benefit from getting to bed early those nights and getting a little break from all the stimulation. ENJOY! You deserve it.

House of Blues at DD West Side is also nice. Then you could hop over to PI for dancing, more music, and an adult beverage or two!

I think you should go to Circ de Soliel (sp?). If we do a date night on our trip in November, that's what I hope to do! I've read that it's something your kids need to be a little bit older to sit through and appreciate, and that it is spectacular. I hope you try it!

Cirque is fabulous! Definitely well worth the price.
Be prepared to sit for a couple of hours with your mouth gaping in amazement!

Great idea for a date night!

Disneyfix, hope you get to go in November.

Another suggestion that involves BW, hop over to Epcot and enjoy dinner at Chefs de France. We had a wonderful "adult only" celebration there this past January. The staff went out of their way to help make this night extra special.

Lisa

My DH and I are looking forward to being able to spend a night alone (again after 9 years) in WDW. When my youngest is old enough to get into the childcare facilities we plan on having a nice dinner at California Grille and then out for some dancing!!!!!! We did that alot prior to having our 3 DD's......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter