Help me plan my trip! :)

flapo

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

We are a party of 5 going to DLR for 4 days on April 26th to 29th (Friday thru Monday)

We are not park hopping and we have one MM available because of the 4 day long passes, and we are also looking to reserve a character breakfast at the Plaza Inn.

So I'd love you guys to help us plan our trip!

- What days do you think we should do our MM & Character dining to get the most of it?
- We planned 2 days at Disneyland and 2 at DCA. Which days are best suited for both (taking into account crowds avoidance :P)
- I am probably lazy to ask this, but - when of these days can we expect fireworks and/or World of Color?
- I remember I saw a thread years ago about some awesome rope-drop techniques for DCA but I can't find it now... can someone point me to it?
- Also, is there a similar technique for Disneyland Park?

Thanks in advance guys and gals! you are always so helpful!!

I would do MM and Plaza Inn the same day. You can get a ton done between MM &your reservation time, and then arrive for a late Plaza Inn res nice and hungry!

And WoC should hopefully run everyday of your trip! I'll be going on the tailend of its first week back.

WoC should be running every night at DCA, but F! has only been running Fri-Sun (no Monday show). The other DL nighttime entertainment (Mickey's Mix Magic) is every night, but some nights they add fireworks to the show and some nights they run it without.

Your only option for MM is Saturday, April 27 so I would do MM and breakfast the same day as a previous poster mentioned. Enjoy the park for a couple hours and plan breakfast around 10. That is Spring Break so I would expect MM at 7AM. You would have from 7 to 9:45 to enjoy the park. Then just as the lazy birds start filling up the park you can enjoy breakfast and plan the rest of the day.

Do keep in mind that the rest of your days will have EMH at DCA, so you will not have first shot at DCA rides on any day. But EMH at DCA doesn't impact crowds in the morning too much. Decide which days you will go to which park and plan from there.

Alternatively you could rope drop DCA on Saturday and give up your MM at Disneyland. Knowing that Friday, Sunday, and Monday Disneyland will open at 8AM without MM or EMH.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts