Help me with ADR priorities

PinkMagnolia

I love the Haunted Mansion
It's been so long since I've made ADR's - Please help me with which ones to make first. I'm a little worried about CRT and 'Ohana. Also, do you foresee any problems getting any of these if I'm online right at 6:00 AM? The times I have listed are the approx. times I'd like

180+2 - CRT - 3 people @ 5:45
180+3 - Mama Melrose - 3 people @ 5:30
180+4 - Skipper Canteen - 3 people @ 11:30 AM -- Storybook Dining - 3 people @ 5:30
180+6 - BOG breakfast - 8:00 AM - 7 people -- Teppan Edo - 7 people @ 5:45
180+7 - 'Ohana - 7 people @ 5:45

I was going to do in this order:

1. 'Ohana
2. CRT
3. Storybook Dining
4. BOG Breakfast
5. Teppan Edo
6. Mama Melrose
7. Skipper Canteen

Can you get someone else with a MDE account to log on at the same time and make some of the ADRs while you make the others? For example, my husband could log on with his info and book some and then I could log on separately at the same time and book the others. Anyway...that is just a thought. I know that CRT requires payment in full when you book it now. Id probably book in this order...

CRT
BOG
Storybook
Ohana..................these first four are your hardest to get so type fast!!!!! Id just enter your name and not list htthe e whole party and move on fast. Make sure you have the right credit card number on file in advance.

then...
Skipper
Teppan
Melrose

just my suggestions....good luck!!

Last edited:
I would try to book CRT first because it is earlier in your stay. I just booked that, BOG breakfast, and Ohana without any problems. I was also online at 6 am, right when my ADR window opened.

Thanks for your replies - I'll do CRT first, then move onto 'Ohana, Storybook and BOG.

A question about booking for my party of 7. My brother and his family will be meeting us for dinner for a couple of nights at the end of our trip. Do I need to put their names into the reservation at any point ('Ohana, BOG & Teppan Edo)? - Do I just make the reservation for the 7 of us, or will I have to put in everyone's names at some point?

Would it be easier if I link up our MDE accounts?

Thanks for your replies - I'll do CRT first, then move onto 'Ohana, Storybook and BOG.

A question about booking for my party of 7. My brother and his family will be meeting us for dinner for a couple of nights at the end of our trip. Do I need to put their names into the reservation at any point ('Ohana, BOG & Teppan Edo)? - Do I just make the reservation for the 7 of us, or will I have to put in everyone's names at some point?

Would it be easier if I link up our MDE accounts?
The only name you have to enter is yours. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter