help my confusion: 2 table credits...

aes74

visiting wdw since '74 (as a baby!)
So I know that some restaurants such as California Grille are two credits. Each person, right? Also, can you just use one credit and pay the rest? I am sorry I am making this so complicated. It's just I am having to choose between cg and Yachtsmans steakhouse for an anniversary dinner...I am having a rough time since both take 2 credits. I have never been to either so I have no way to compare it!
Thanks for any help!

Yes, it's two credits per person. I have never tried it, but I don't think you can just use one credit. You might be able to pay for half with cash and the other half with credits though. Depending on how long your stay is, you can go to both restaurants and just not eat at a table service restaurant for two days.

Hope that helps. Have a magical trip!

You can not use one credit and pay the other half of one persons in cash at a 2credit restaurant.

BUT

If there are two of you dining you can pay for one of you with 2 credits and pay the other person with cash.
(This would work for hubby and I--> we would share an appetizer and dessert. Order 2 entrees and just pay cash for the 2nd entree. We never each get an appie and dessert anyway.)

That's not a bad idea! We're the nice about it, or annoyed? :blush:
Thanks for your help!!! :woohoo:

OMG!! That's such a great idea! The boyfriend and I went on the Silver Plan when that was available and after each meal felt like we were rolling out of the restaraunt after each having an appetizer, entree, and dessert. We definitely don't usually each get an appetizer and dessert - what a great way to make the credits last longer! Food is definitely a big part of our vacation experience and we were planning on hitting the signature restaraunts anyway... now we'll be able to make our credits stretch smartly! Yay!!

Tinker*Shell*Bell said:
If there are two of you dining you can pay for one of you with 2 credits and pay the other person with cash.
(This would work for hubby and I--> we would share an appetizer and dessert. Order 2 entrees and just pay cash for the 2nd entree. We never each get an appie and dessert anyway.)

Thats what we did and they were great about it. We got the appetizer, one entree and dessert with our two credits and paid for an extra entree. It worked out great and they said that people do it all the time. No one gave us a hard time at all.

There is no problem with paying for one person with CS credits and another out of pocket. They are very nice about it. It is no different than if you use CS and order a glass of wine (not on the plan, so you get a separate check). No problem sharing the appetizer and dessert on the plan either.

It's really the best use of the credits!

Uh.... you mean TS credits, kcashner, not CS credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter