Help! My family is tired of me

Skyw

DIS Veteran
:confused3 talking about our trip in less than 6 weeks!! Anyone else have this problem? There is so much to look forward too!! Gold cart, Chip and Dale, boat rides, looping, fireworks and the parks!!

:confused3 talking about our trip in less than 6 weeks!! Anyone else have this problem? There is so much to look forward too!! Gold cart, Chip and Dale, boat rides, looping, fireworks and the parks!!
We're a little over 100 days away, and my wife got sick of me talking about the trip a while ago... but that just means she can't veto my plans. :earboy2:

I love how you listed the parks last!!

My family hears "camping" and they're like you poor thing but honestly I love it and fort wilderness is what I get most excited about!

My family are probably hearing about all of my suggestions and we are just shy of 9 months away. Right now is what do they want to do in an off-Disney day. We're staying 7 nights at the Fort but only have a 4 day Canadian Resident parkhopper pass. I think a good idea is to send them off in our SUV for the day to Sea World where the 3 1/2 year old and 7 1/2 year old can enjoy themselves and not worry about renting a full size van for 7 of us. Grandma and Grandpa will have a Fort day or something.

My DS is a pretty big fan and will take it all in. He's the king of YouTube videos too and will come in and show me a video of something I have been reading on here for weeks. DW is used to it. I've been on here for over a decade. She doesn't start to pay much attention until we are a month or two out. She did start looking at rides and shows since our 60 day window was last week.

My sister and niece are going with us this trip. Essentially first time for both. My niece is 6 and her mom had been down playing it so my niece wasn't very excited. We watched her one weekend and spent the whole time showing her videos of the parks, campground and all the things to do. Her comment was priceless. "That's Disney World? I LOVE Disney World!" Her mom is still kind of "whatever". I may leave her at home. :D

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter