HELP!!! My fiber drawer is a mess.

hey pam, I've just been wrapping it around my cardstock scraps and then putting it into one of those plastic recipe card holder boxes. :D of course, I just ordered a ton more fiber..... maggie

I recently bought some ribbon at Michael's that came on a chipboard card....about 3 x 5. I then cut index cards and cereal boxes and made a bunch more.

I took all my loose ribbons and fibres and wrapped them on these cards. Anything that was on a spool...I left on a spool....I use alot fo Jo-Ann's ribbons that way.

Anyway....it all stands up very neatly in a medium size Sterlite container I bought at Wal Mart for $4. I have them oraganized by color, so they are easy to find when I need them.

It is all really portable...and easy to add to my scrapping stuff as I am heading out the door.

Only one problem...when it wasn't full, the ribbons were falling over...so i had to buy more to get it nice and full (lol).

I will try and take a picture and load it later. I really like it, and use my fibres more and more these days!

Patti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter