Help! My husband is leaving me..

cforza

Mouseketeer
..to go to a biz meeting the first day we will be at HRH. We are going to Disney first, with our 2 sons, then on Monday, March 11th, we are going to the HRH for 2 nights, we have a late flight home on Wednesday. My husband has a meeting in Rochester that Monday that can not be rescheduled, so he has to leave early Monday and is trying to decide whether to fly back to Orlando that night, which will get him in late and spend the next day and a half, or just forget it and fly home. Here's the problem. Thinking I would take advantage of the 7 day pass for the price of 2, I went and bought our Universal passes. I would hate to waste the $96 I spent on his ticket. Does anyone know if they will refund it? I doubt it. Does anyone know if it would be possible for me to sell it? Help please, I really hate to waste it!

I am sure someone here will buy it. I would, but I got the same deal you did.

I'm a bit confused. You seemed concerned about not wasting $96 on his ticket, but in order to do that your hubby would now fly from home to Orlando to NY, back to Orlando, and then home again instead of home/orlando/ny/home. Adding the extra leg to his journey would certainly cost more than $96, so financially he is probably better off going home from NY-
I would imagine the real issue is whether he deserves to be with his family on a great vacation even for a couple days, and if you can afford that extra airfare I would say go for it!
You might even consider extending your stay for an extra day or two so hubby can relax a bit more. You already have the park tickets covered!
:jester:

Aren't the tickets good for 2 years if they have not been used yet? Or am I remembering wrong? If they are and you are planning to go back next year you could just save his ticket.

Lori

His company is paying his airfare from Orlando to Rochester and back or home, whichever he decides - It's a business meeting he has to attend, so that isn't costing us anything. I am hoping he will fly back to Orlando, but it all depends on what kind of flights are left, which his secretary will check tomorrow. It would make things easier if there were non-stop or direct flights from Rochester to Orlando but I have a feeling there aren't. And I checked into staying a few days longer, but he has to be in Chicago on Thursday so we can't do that either!

I also am not sure that we will be back to Orlando in 2 years, otherwise I would just save it. If he doesn't end up coming back to go to Universal and they won't refund it, maybe I'll just sell it half price at the gate. If I do that, will I get into trouble?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter