HELP! Need 50 Pts for October 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have 50 pts left for your reservation, but I am unsure that you will be able to secure a two bedroom. Are you looking for a standard view at BWV? If so, I was told by a CM today that standard views for October are gone, and have been for some time. I could check other resorts for you, if $9.00 per pt is OK.

Hi, ;)

Yes I can stay at another resort, I am actually staying at OKW and there is availability. I need a 2Br lock-off for 10/25 at OKW. Can we discuss amount and the payment arrangements, I can send payment through Pay Pal? Email me before you make reservation at:

robyn_a_elliott@mail.northgrum.com (8 am- 5pm)
or
relliottspc@aol.com (after 6 pm)

Thanks,

Robyn

I also have points that just became available in August so no restrictions let me know if you are interested I also belong to paypal and it is a good way to make any transaction. We own at boardwalk but can use the points anywhere. suebea75@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter