HELP NEEDED!!! Fun Disney name for a business! 😊😊

kaseyyace

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone!! My mother and I are trying to start a small business for some things that we make here at home. (Clothes, decals, woodwork, Doll furniture, doll foods, etc.) We make all kinds of different craft and things.
We are basing the business on my Daughter, Holland (who's nickname is Andy) so that it can maybe be a family business one day.
We are HUGE Disney fans so we want to try and make our business Disney related, but not in a way that makes us seem directly affiliated with Disney because we don't want any legal issues with it. 😅

Does anyone have any ideas for a business name we could use that is fun and unique? We're wanting"Andy" to be incorporated in it if possible but open to other options too!
Can't wait to hear some ideas! 😍
Thanks in advance!!

Edit to add, my daughter also calls my mom "Nonni" based off of Lilo and Stitch so maybe something with that as well? 😊

Last edited:
Hey everyone!! My mother and I are trying to start a small business for some things that we make here at home. (Clothes, decals, woodwork, Doll furniture, doll foods, etc.) We make all kinds of different craft and things.
We are basing the business on my Daughter, Holland (who's nickname is Andy) so that it can maybe be a family business one day.
We are HUGE Disney fans so we want to try and make our business Disney related, but not in a way that makes us seem directly affiliated with Disney because we don't want any legal issues with it. 😅

Does anyone have any ideas for a business name we could use that is fun and unique? We're wanting"Andy" to be incorporated in it if possible but open to other options too!
Can't wait to hear some ideas! 😍
Thanks in advance!!

Edit to add, my daughter also calls my mom "Nonni" based off of Lilo and Stitch so maybe something with that as well? 😊

Nonnie's Niceties

Andy's Treasures

I have an online clothing store named after my dog "Pixie's Fashion"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!