Help Needed - My Disney Experience

Paula25

Disney Dreamer
I'm feeling stupid at this point.

How do I change which park I intend to visit on each day in My Disney Experience? I selected them before the new format came out, and now I can't figure out how to change it. The trouble is I have changed our choices and now the park being visited doesn't match the reservations we have and my OCD brain freaks out every time I look at it. Please help.

I'm feeling stupid at this point.

How do I change which park I intend to visit on each day in My Disney Experience? I selected them before the new format came out, and now I can't figure out how to change it. The trouble is I have changed our choices and now the park being visited doesn't match the reservations we have and my OCD brain freaks out every time I look at it. Please help.
Only use the app and view ‘My Plans.’

Only use the app and view ‘My Plans.’
Thank you! That was the right answer as the parks for each day don't show up on the app! Unfortunately, I use my computer more, and they do show up there. But there's good news...

I figured it out. The parks that show up on your MDE itinerary are based on the reservations you have. They are no longer something you can select yourself directly. If you want a park to show up, add an activity you'll do there, like fastpasses or a parade. You can also put something in Notes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter