Help Needed - printable Name Tag - luggage tag

czall

Ears wide open
Marching Band parents unite! My son's marching band is going to be at the World in February - I am looking to make a cast member tag with the marching mickey mouse that I can fill in their names and for chaperones as well. I have the two elements just need to merge and then have the fillable spot. Anyone able to help? So the castle woule come off of tag and leave room to punch a hole

Attachments

• marching band mickey.jpg
    marching band mickey.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 6
  • name tag.jpg
    name tag.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
I actually have this one, that I did last year for a band group. Would that be good for you? I can personalize them for you, if you would like. Just give me the list of names. This is the font that was requested, but I have also had people request the waltograph (Disney style) font, too.

IMG_5397.JPG

OMG - these are Great! Would you be able to add THSMB under guest of honor and then the names in the name spot? I will attach a list

THSMB - stands for Tottenville High School Marching Band
Then just first names -

Attachments

• chaperones.pdf
    97.9 KB · Views: 3
OMG - these are Great! Would you be able to add THSMB under guest of honor and then the names in the name spot? I will attach a list

THSMB - stands for Tottenville High School Marching Band
Then just first names -

Stop?! Like Tottenville HS on SINY?!! I went to St. Joseph by the Sea, and spent many a night hanging out in the parking lot of Tottenville HS.....a million years ago. Lol

Usually, they put where the cast member is from underneath their name, so I think it would probably look better there. Do you want to see a mock up of both ways, or just trust my judgement?

Do you only want first names, or first names and the first letter of the last name, too?

It might take me a week or so to get them all done, depends on what I got going on.

I love it! The power of the internet and Disney fans. If you live in Florida you have to come meet us February 17 in Epcot and February 19 at Magic Kingdom. Yes maybe your right put THSMB under name and yes I think first name is ok. These are just the chaperones and some of the staff. Is it ok if I add a few names? I don't need till the end of the month - I just need time to laminate and also punch hole .. Cannot thank you enough for helping me with this!

Christina
Tamara
Jayce
Scott
Missy
Joanna

Then can you do one with THSMB instead of the first name, this way if a chaperone gets added I can give them this generic one
Cannot thank you enough for your help!! Xoxo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter