Help needed!

Brendansmom

Earning My Ears
Hi there, we just booked Disneyland today to leave in 3 weeks. We haven't been since 1999. So this whole new California Adventure is new to me! We decided to save some money and stay at the Hampton Inn. Has anyone stayed there, and is the hotel/area nice? Also, we are going to take our 2 1/2 year old son to a character breakfast, but don't know which one is best. Any recommendations there? How is the new theme park?

I remember when we went to Disney World last year there were so many sites, I researched the whole trip! Now I can't seem to find much on Disneyland!

Thanks to anyone who could help!

Renee

Check out www.laughingplace.com our sister website. Doobie and Rebekah have the best Disneyland information.

logo.gif

and great info on DCA too :)

stpat2.gif

Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

Hi - We just got back from Disneyland and DCA. We had a great trip! Enjoyed the new park too!

We did three character meals. Goofy's kitchen was probably the best food and the characters were great. We saw Belle, Minnie, Chip & Dale, Goofy, Pluto and Max.

We also did breakfast at Minnie and Friends. The food was not too good. Characters were Minnie, Daisy Duck, and Pluto.

We also ate breakfast the Plaza Inn in Disneyland. It is a Pooh character breakfast. The food here was also very good and had the most variety.

My girls, 6 and 8, probably enjoyed Goofy's Kitchen the most. Let me know if you have any other questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter