Help: no tickets showing on MDE

we have booked a package through virgin for next year. I have linked my booking on MDE, but it is showing as room only. I have phoned Disney who said there is no tickets or memory maker linked with my reservation number. They advised me to get in contact with my tour operator as there may be a separate 'Disney number' but virgin won't speak to you if you are not traveling before the end of this year.
Has anyone else had this problem?

God luck, this is a common problem. You can only keep pestering Virgin. It’s not just Virgin that has this problem. I have a booking from June direct with Disney and whilst it shows tickets the booking is still not on my MDE

Hold fire and don't panic, we were in exactly the same situation but the tickets loaded about a week after we booked I believe, leave it at least 3 weeks I'd say, lots of booking are going onto the systems so some things take a bit longer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!