Help! OKW experts

mommyceratops

<font color=red>Covets Clown School<br><font color
Ok so I booked us in OKW for Dec our first trip home.

We have a 2 BR dedicated. My question is there one bathroom and washing machines in the room? What are the bed arrangements like?

Is there washing machines in the 1 BR?

Thanks, we are staying in the 2 BR for the first week then my mom and are staying in a 1 BR for the next week.

The 1 bedroom contains the master bedroom, 2 room master bath with Jacuzzi, full kitchen, full laundry room, full living room with pull out sofa bed and love seat. etc. etc. The 2 bedroom will have the studio type accommodation added to the 1 bedroom portion. If you got a dedicated 2 bedroom for the first part of your stay, you will have to move when you switch to the 1 bedroom. To have any chance of NOT having to move, you would have to have a lock off 2 bedroom reserved.

Here is the floorplan at OKW.
twobedroomvilla.jpg

The dedicated would be this whole unit, the lock-off would be a seperate 1 bedroom with the studio added with the double doors like indicated on the floorplan. If you have a dedicated unit, the 2nd bedroom will have an extra walk-in closet where the door to the outside would normally be from the studio portion. In a lock-off, the door between the studio portion and the 1 bedroom portion would have double lockable doors between.

Thanks so much!! I appreciate it.

There is not a lock off available. So I am just going to enjoy the fact we can experience two different views! LOL!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!