HELP!! Pass got revoked (not my fault)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CotaMark

Earning My Ears
So, I've been obsessed with Disneyland since i was 5 years old, have had an annual pass since i was about 14 and go on average about 3 days a week. Well back in November my pass got revoked, along with 2 of my friends, for a reason that was not my fault...it was there's, but since I was with them I got shafted as well. I got a letter in the mail apprx 2 weeks later stating that my pass has been revoked for a year. Now..what does that mean? Can i just go buy a new one and pay the money all over again??

ANY HELP would be great!

Thanks so much, CHEERS:thumbsup2

I got a letter in the mail apprx 2 weeks later stating that my pass has been revoked for a year. Now..what does that mean? Can i just go buy a new one and pay the money all over again??
I think that means that after a year you'll be allowed to buy a new pass, but not until then. I'm guessing they would specify in the letter exactly when that year is up, either a year from the "infraction" or a year from the date of the letter. So when that day happens be sure to choose your DL friends carefully!

So, I've been obsessed with Disneyland since i was 5 years old, have had an annual pass since i was about 14 and go on average about 3 days a week. Well back in November my pass got revoked, along with 2 of my friends, for a reason that was not my fault...it was there's, but since I was with them I got shafted as well. I got a letter in the mail apprx 2 weeks later stating that my pass has been revoked for a year. Now..what does that mean? Can i just go buy a new one and pay the money all over again??

ANY HELP would be great!

Thanks so much, CHEERS:thumbsup2

Welcome to the boards. My guess would be that the best thing to do would be to stay away. If you were with these folks and did not stop them,
I leveled a jerk teen "19" last year after he hit his GF and had to spend some time also with the Anaheim police. Really gave the kid a chance to stop what he was doing. Amazing how many folks will stand around an watch.
So the big question "What happen."

Really not proud of what happened!!!!

Jack

Well it says from the date of the infraction...so does that mean I'm not allowed back at all? I will definitely pay for a new one. And, it happened at Downotwn Disney in the parking lot. Not even IN dland, dland parking or downtown disney itself. I find it very unfair for one year, when I was the honest one in the whole ordeal.

So for sure...I can't just go buy a new one???

Well it says from the date of the infraction...so does that mean I'm not allowed back at all? I will definitely pay for a new one. And, it happened at Downotwn Disney in the parking lot. Not even IN dland, dland parking or downtown disney itself. I find it very unfair for one year, when I was the honest one in the whole ordeal.

So for sure...I can't just go buy a new one???

Be up front and call them and ask them. Disney property is Disney property and they are responsible for the security of all.

Jack

eeh, what DID you to. How did you get your pass revoked? most of the time, CMs are really lienant on things. Id say, go up to guest services and battle it out.

Well...it involved an illegal substance in my car that I wasn't a part of. Nothing huge, we didn't have it on us. They just stopped us AS we were walking away Not in the act, or at my car. So it's tough

Well...it involved an illegal substance in my car that I wasn't a part of. Nothing huge, we didn't have it on us. They just stopped us AS we were walking away Not in the act, or at my car. So it's tough

Eek. Your car, that's bad. I had a boyfriend into illegal things like that, and after ONE experience driving his friends in my car, and knowing the entire time that I would get slammed, legally, if I were pulled over and they were searched, I had to stop driving them around. Just not worth it, what you can lose by letting that into your car...

And at Disneyland?:scared1:

i know, it was my first and LAST time, believe me. And of all people, it happened to me =( It was in the downtown disney parking lot also. Damn me!

well if its what i think im sorry you got in trouble..I dont think it should be bad but hay what the heck. I am sorry you lost you pass I would talk to some one, call disney or something.
Hope you figuer something out so you can enjoy the parks.. But if the ppl you were with were stupid enough to take it with you to disney of all palces.. they arent very smart friends.

well if its what i think im sorry you got in trouble..I dont think it should be bad but hay what the heck. I am sorry you lost you pass I would talk to some one, call disney or something.
Hope you figuer something out so you can enjoy the parks.. But if the ppl you were with were stupid enough to take it with you to disney of all palces.. they arent very smart friends.

Agreed, I may try calling. Who would I call though?

So... you got your pass revoked for bringing drugs onto Disney property.

Well....yes, but I didn't. But I still assume responsibility for not stopping them when I found out. The security never saw or took anything. They just asked what we were doing and I was honest. that's it. So they have no proof technically. I just want my pass back and am willing to buy a new one. Possibility?

I would think that if they went through the trouble of actually sending you a letter telling you that it is revoked, they probably won't give it back very easily. My guess is drugs on their property is not something they negotiate about. :confused3

Out of curiousity, what reason did they give for searching your car? I can't imagine they were just randomly stopping people...

Well....yes, but I didn't. But I still assume responsibility for not stopping them when I found out. The security never saw or took anything. They just asked what we were doing and I was honest. that's it. So they have no proof technically. I just want my pass back and am willing to buy a new one. Possibility?

This may sound cold and I'm sure it will upset some people, but I hope not. You are not assuming responsibility- you're still saying "not my fault". Whether they were your drugs or not, you brought them in your car and I support Disney not wanting to allow that sort of behavior on their property. That it is a one year revoke rather than a lifetime ban is generous of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter