Help Picking a room/Building at the Polynesian

Disney Forever

Disney Fanatic
This is my first time staying at the polynesian, (I've been to disney 10 times) I reserved a lagoon view room, can someone please help me pick out the best building (or room if you can) that would give the best view of Cinderella's Castle.

Thanks in advance

Nathan

Without a doubt I'd go with Tahiti!!!!!!! The views from there are amazing and what I like best is that the rooms on both the 2nd and 3rd floors have balconies. Some of the other (older) buildings only have balconies on the 3rd floor. Plus, this is one of the newer buildings and there is a double vanity in the bathroom. (That really makes a big difference when getting ready - at least to me and my DH.)

Have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!

Another vote for Tahiti. The rooms are the largest in the resort I think. We stayed in a 1st floor room last summer and really enjoyed being able to walk right out the door to the beach which was steps away. The view of the castle was amazing and it was so nice to sit on the patio and watch the fireworks. You'll have a great time no matter where you are at the Poly!

I the folks above are 100% on target in my opinion. My wife and I just returned yesterday and we stayed in Hawaii. Tahiti is newer and has more balconies. Hawaii did not show its age as Disney keeps their goodies well above par but I probably would stay in Tahiti on the next visit, concierge was great but really not worth an extra $90.00 per day for cont breakfasts and munchies. Staff was well above par. Housekeeping was attentive, staff were more than helpful. Great Experience at Polynesian!

We were in room 1036 in the Tahiti building. It was perfect. We had a great view of the Magic Kingdom. Our room was on the ground floor so we were just 50 yards from the water. There was even a hammock right there on the sandy shore. Also the ferryboat dock was pretty close.

Disney Junkie,

Can you see the electrical light pageant from your room 1036? Was it a long walk to the GCH?

Just wondering, we stayed in Hawaii last year and had great view of the castle, also I likes the how close it was to the volcano pool.

We want to try a different building, sounds like tahiti is great.

We stayed in 2036 just above 1036 and the view is great. Yes you can see the water pageant and the fireworks as well as the castle. All the rooms on the lagoon side of Tahiti are great views with an exception of the ones right next to the building entrance in the middle. Not that they are bad views but they are partly blocked by bushes and trees planted right next to the entrance. They are rooms X028-X029 (put in the floor number for the "X").

Steve

Yes, there is a great view of the EWP and the fireworks. It is a little bit of a walk to the GCH but it is a nice walk. Lots of Palm Trees and foliage...very peacefull. The Neverland Club and laundry mat are also real close.

I have some pics HERE if you want to see the view.

Good luck.

Great pictures Disney-Junkie!

Steve

These are great pictures. Even on the web the lighting and colors are right on the money; it's just like being there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter