Help planning for CP package, please!!!

disney0928

Can't wait for the next trip!
We have never done the CP, or the dinner package. What is the best seating time and showing, and why? We are thinking of doing the Garden Grille at the land, because 4yo DS will probably like this best, as well as being in a pavilion where I can walk the 9 month old around a bit if he gets fidgety.

To those of you who have done this in the past, is it worth doing the dinner package? We are thinking it is, merely to avoid the wait w/ the 2 little ones! Just need a little more info I guess.........

TIA!

All the showings are the same. It depends on what you want to do and where Dining has the time slots you want.

If you want to eat early, then you probably will have to watch the later show, which might not be feasible as it sounds like you have younger ones. By early, I am talking 5:30ish. If you want to catch the first show at 5pm, you will have to eat really early, like 3:30pm or after at like 6:15. problem is, by 6:15, it's really when everyone else is trying to decide where to eat and it's crowded as in more difcult to weave through the crowd. You probably won't have to wait much, if at all, if you eat at Garden Grill because it's a set menu.

Some people say the CP is better at the later showings because it's darker, but even the 5pm showing will be twilight. Remember the sun sets real early in December.

Do whatever you think will work best for your family. I am sure that you will enjoy whatever you decide to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter