Help please! Comparing Disney to Busch Gardens

If you have an afternoon free take the kids to see winter, hope and BJ at the clearwater aquarium.
After watching the movies my kids loved the experience.
Seewinter.com

The last time we were in Florida(2018) we did a combo ticket for SeaWorld. The combo ticket was for 14 days unlimited visits and included general parking. The theme parks included was SeaWorld, Aquatica, Busch Gardens and Adventure Island. We stayed in Orlando area so we went to SeaWorld/Aquatica more often. However, we had a rental car and drove to Busch Gardens/Adventure Island twice. I would highly recommend a multi-park combo pass. You can even have all day dining included for an additional fee. My DD12 and my niece 11 are thrill ride/rollercoaster fans and they had a ball at each place. I thought a 14 day pass for $150 each was a fair price, but once we got to the parks, I realized the $150 was practically a STEAL of a DEAL!!! It was worth every dollar and far more. We stayed at a timeshare resort that my kids loved so their vacation was full of fun that year. We stayed in Orlando for 15 nights so having the 14 day unlimited visits was well worth it. We went to SeaWorld ALOT. But the most memorable part for us was going over to SeaWorld in early evening and getting a good seat for Electric Ocean!!! THAT SHOW WAS AWESOME!!! We saw it twice because once just wasn't enough. My DD14 and DN13 still sing the songs from the show "Light up the Night" and "Electric Ocean". Night time is an entire fascinating experience when the park glows in the dark. I hope you can get a multi park ticket and drive up to SeaWorld once. If not, try to add it to your bucket list for the future. I can't comment on night time activities at Busch Gardens because the park closed kind of early if I recall. Be sure to check the park hours. One day we arrived after 2pm, and I think the park closed at 6pm which didn't allow us a lot of time. But despite the early hours Busch Gardens is LOADS of Fun!! Thrill rides and animal attractions are awesome. The girls favorite ride was "Cheetah Hunt". You will have a great time at Busch Gardens. Adventure Island water park is small but the girls had fun. Enjoy....don't worry...the kids will like Busch Gardens.

Another vote for Busch Gardens. I don't think it's more than a one day park. As others have mentioned there are other attractions nearby.

Busch Gardens - I've been to Tampa and Williamsburg, VA - is the equivalent of one of WDW lands or maybe one of Universals. Definitely can be done in a day - 2 days maximum. It was so many roller coasters that the kids stopped going on them after the 3rd one, which is why it might be good for 2 days. They have some cute shows. I guess, for me, the most I would equate it to is the Animal Kingdom with a ton more roller coasters.

Bush Gardens is great for kiddos. Lots of rides and the animal encounters are awesome as well. I think tickets right now are around 55 dollars for the day so its a bargain compared to Disney and they also have the water park next door as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter