HELP..PLEASE..not a disability ? but a general ?

nickiclour

Earning My Ears
Ok.... I called the info # for WDW to find out...dates for the MVMCP....fireworks in MK...times for the campfire program at FW.... & they have no dates past August for any of these. How am I supposed to begin my trip itinerary if I do not know any of these details. We will be there Nov.29th -Dec. 4th. ANYONE who can help PLEASE let me know. Oh, & if any of the moderators think this would be better off asked on a different forum, let me know which one!Thanks!!!!!!

Nicki, try asking this on the Theme Parks and Strategies Board -- they may know the answers for you.

teri.GIF
DIS disABILITIES Discussion Board FAQ under construction!
"My brain takes a vacation just to give my heart more room..."
teri@iluvdisney.com

In addition to trying the theme parks board, if you go to the main DIS page and look at the theme parks information, I think you will be able to find out when they occured in other years. It's not as good as having future dates, but at least it's something to go on for now.

SueM in MN
Co-Moderator of disABILITIES

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter