Help please with my Epcot adr!

Octoberbaby

DIS Veteran
As of now I'm planning on booking the new Space restaurant, but if for some reason I can't which would you pick? Chefs de France, Biergarten, Marrakesh, or Rose and Crown? All of those are the restaurants we haven't tried yet. TIA!

Last edited:
As of now I'm planning on booking the new Space restaurant, but if for some reason I can't which would you pick? Chefs de France, Biergarten, Marrakesh, or Rose and Crown? All of those are the restaurants we haven't tried yet. TIA!

I like Spice Road Table better than Marrakesh. And if you book dinner at the right time you can view the fireworks from there.

I ate at Marrakesh years ago and absolutely loved it. It is kind of expensive, but the food is excellent and we had excellent service. We were in and out in under 40 minutes. We are also a big Coral Reef family. Again, expensive, but we have always had great experiences there.

I really like them all. If you pick Biergarten just make sure to get a reservation before the latest showtime (which I think is 8:05pm). It’s disappointing to get there to find you’ve missed the last show.

I really like them all. If you pick Biergarten just make sure to get a reservation before the latest showtime (which I think is 8:05pm). It’s disappointing to get there to find you’ve missed the last show.
Thank you! That's good to know!

Of all the yumminess that exists in the world and at Epcot all of these are a hard pass for me
What do you recommend? We will be at Epcot that evening, and staying at YC.

We were wanting to do something we haven't tried yet, but also want a good meal! I'm actually really hoping I can get an adr for the new Space restaurant, but was wanting a backup just incase. I definitely do not want to eat at Beaches and Cream, and we already have an adr for Cape May.

Of the list, Chef de France and Restaurant Marrakesh would at the top of my list.
Rose and Crown, the food was good, not a fan of the mushy peas. But truth in advertising.

Any of the Epcot area resorts would be my first pick
f&w booths second
garden grill breakfast
tutto italia for appetizers

Any of the Epcot area resorts would be my first pick
f&w booths second
garden grill breakfast
tutto italia for appetizers
I moved my ADRs around to fit in Garden Grill Breakfast on the strength of all that has been said about it on this board! I've never been, so fingers crossed!

I love Marrakesh but chances are you won't need that ADR as its a large restaurant and rarely fills up. Perhaps make your ADR for another that you are interested in and if Space doesn't open in time, you could cancel your ADR place holder and walk up to Marrakesh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter