Help please with my Epcot adr!

If I were to go with Biergarten how would I find the showtimes? I want to make sure we arrive about 15 minutes before the show starts.

We've eaten at each of those.

I'd go with Chefs de France or Rose and Crown.

We really liked our meals at each. Chefs de France felt a bit crowded/close to your neighbors. We like the steak and bangers and mash at Rose and Crown.

Biergarten was just OK. My kids barely found anything they liked at the buffet.

Who is in your party? Are any of them picky eaters? I think that will be a deciding factor. We haven't done Biergarten, because our son is picky. He hated Marrakesh, but we liked it. Rose & Crown is decently safe, but maybe not for the utmost pickiest eaters; hubby and I liked it though, even the mushy peas. Chefs de France seems very versatile, but we haven't been there yet. It's on our list though. We too are hoping for Space 220. I have booked Coral Reef as a placeholder. They have steak, which DS will eat. We also canceled it last trip. It was toward the end of the trip, we were pretty full, and we wanted to snack at the F&G booths.

We've eaten at each of those.

I'd go with Chefs de France or Rose and Crown.

We really liked our meals at each. Chefs de France felt a bit crowded/close to your neighbors. We like the steak and bangers and mash at Rose and Crown.

Biergarten was just OK. My kids barely found anything they liked at the buffet.

What was actually on the buffet at Biergarten for kids? I really want to eat there, but our son is very picky. I don't think he will like the regular items, and the menu seems vague about the kid offerings.

I would love to! I am hoping to be technical enough to do a dining review! I hope they don't mind a solo adult meeting characters, just for a little bit!

We love GG - IMHO, the best character interaction, but last time we went - whoa, some severe sticker shock !

We love GG - IMHO, the best character interaction, but last time we went - whoa, some severe sticker shock !
it is definitely an expensive breakfast. I feel lucky I got Dining included in the cost I was paying for the trip anyway! I am excited for it!

What was actually on the buffet at Biergarten for kids? I really want to eat there, but our son is very picky. I don't think he will like the regular items, and the menu seems vague about the kid offerings.

You know, I don't remember any special kids section. My kids didn't like the food there but made do with some mac and cheese and some meat if I remember correctly. I went to my favorite blog to see if they ever took pics at Biergarten to verify my memory. Turns out I was right (no kids section).

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-biergarten-at-epcot/

it is definitely an expensive breakfast. I feel lucky I got Dining included in the cost I was paying for the trip anyway! I am excited for it!

Yep - haven't done the bfast in awhile, but went for dinner and wow-- I thought ohana was expensive !

Id pick Chefs De France or Biergarten. We love both of those....slightly liking Chefs de France more.

I read so many bad review on Marrekesh. And you can eat at an English pub style place at home so pick something French or German that probably inst easily accessible at home. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!