Help please!

allaboutmm

DIS Veteran
I thought this would be the perfect place to get help! My DH and I are going to a fiesta Saturday night. We each have to decorate a sombrero to fit our personalities. I am making a Disney one (dah!), I've spray painted it white, and put blue and gold star glitter on it. I now want to decorate it w/ some scrapbook nik-naks, but want to label them in Spanish. The problem...not very fluent in Spanish. So, if someone could help me that would be great!!
Any of the characters names or anything else you could think of that would be fun to add to my hat would be wonderful!! Thank you!!!!!!

allaboutmm said:
I thought this would be the perfect place to get help! My DH and I are going to a fiesta Saturday night. We each have to decorate a sombrero to fit our personalities. I am making a Disney one (dah!), I've spray painted it white, and put blue and gold star glitter on it. I now want to decorate it w/ some scrapbook nik-naks, but want to label them in Spanish. The problem...not very fluent in Spanish. So, if someone could help me that would be great!!
Any of the characters names or anything else you could think of that would be fun to add to my hat would be wonderful!! Thank you!!!!!!

Mickey Mouse = Ratón Miguelito
Donald Duck = Pato Donald
Magic Kingdom = Reino Mágico
Happiest Celebration on Earth = La Celebración mas Feliz del Mundo

Hope this helps!!

La Dama y El Vagabundo = Lady and the Tramp

La Cenicienta = Cinderella

Blanca Nieves = Snow White

La Bella Durmiente = Sleeping Beauty

La Bella Y La Bestia = Beauty and the Beast

HTH!

Thank you so-o much. If I can figure out how to, maybe I'll post a picture of the finish hat!! Thanks again!!! :goodvibes

maybe you can print some images of the characters and then glue them to the sombrero along with the names.

I have a couple more! and yes please! post a picture!

Goofy = Tribilín

Captn Hook = Capitán Garfio

Bambi's rabbit friend (I've never known the name in english!) = Tambor

have fun at your party!

Karla

El Zorro?

From the mask of Zorro.

I am curious!
If Zorro is already in Spanish, how Do U say Zorro in English?

ines248 said:
El Zorro?

From the mask of Zorro.

I am curious!
If Zorro is already in Spanish, how Do U say Zorro in English?

El Fox ;)

Dani&Pao'sMom said:
Bambi's rabbit friend (I've never known the name in english!) = TamborKarla

And his rabiit friend in English is Thumper and his skunk friend is Flower :)

Maleficient = Maléfica

Winnie the Pooh = Winnie Pooh

Kanga = Kangu

Roo = Rito

Piglet = Puerquito

Owl = Búho

Doc = Doc

Bashful = Tímido

Dopey = Tontín

Happy = Feliz

Sneeze = Estornudo

Grumpy = Gruñón

Sleepy = Dormilón

So now, you have got all of Snow White and the seven dwarfs, (Blanca Nieves y los siete enanos).

Julie

Thank you EVERYONE for all your help! I finished the hat today, I think it looks great ( yes, tooting my own horn!) I will try my hardest to post a picture. I am really computer challenged. Thank you all again. Should be a good time at the fiesta, lots of yummy food, rocking drinks, music/dancing, a pinata fill with nips and adult goodies......and did I mention..NO KIDS!!! My friends have this party every summer w/ a different theme. Last year it was a luau, and their thinking next year having a Las Vegas night! Sorry I went on, and on. DH don't get out much w/o the kids so this will be a treat! And did I mention they are spending the night at my parents :woohoo: !!! I'll let you know how it goes!!

Sabrina90744 said:
Ines, no sea, pero me encanta tu avatar!! :thumbsup2

Gracias! Saque o hize mi avatar pensando en la cancion "Viva Las Vegas." (Elvis Presley)

--------------------------
Bubies2.5, oh so Zorro es un fox? Es otro animalito lindo creado por Disney World?
Tenia que ser Disney con mas animalitos en su lista de super animalitos, creo yo!

Anyway quienquiera que haya creado El Zorro, lo dejo en Espanol. Si fue Disney o Universal paramount, o como se llame.
Yo solo se lo astutas o listas que son las Zorras.

ines248 said:
Gracias! Saque o hize mi avatar pensando en la cancion "Viva Las Vegas." (Elvis Presley)

--------------------------
Bubies2.5, oh so Zorro es un fox? Es otro animalito lindo creado por Disney World?
Tenia que ser Disney con mas animalitos en su lista de super animalitos, creo yo!

Anyway quienquiera que haya creado El Zorro, lo dejo en Espanol. Si fue Disney o Universal paramount, o como se llame.
Yo solo se lo astutas o listas que son las Zorras.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter