Help please

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
Am booked to go on 9th april 7nights wlv and 7nights BLT. As we wont be going next year DD wanted to stay 2 nights in AOA. Two things. Will my points be put in holding they are use year 2012/2013 ( june is my next new set) or would I be able to sell they? Secondly should I do it at the start or in the middle ? I have 17 points left for this use year and as davids vacations have the offer I would have around 65 to sell

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

After a long discussion last night and due to the fact that there are only cars suites left at £169 a night we hv decided to just go over for the afternoon have a look round and have a swim

After a long discussion last night and due to the fact that there are only cars suites left at £169 a night we hv decided to just go over for the afternoon have a look round and have a swim

Sorry to hear that and you might want to check out a thread on pool hopping or page one of the Members Portable Perks at... http://advc.disney.go.com/media/dvc...formembers/perks/PortablePerks-WDW-122912.pdf

Although Members can pool hop at most resorts and hotels, it looks like we can't at Art of Animation and I think you'll also need a room key to access the main Nemo pool as it's gated I think, so best to check up on this first....not long to go now...

Doh!!! Never mind. Can hv a look round at least and hv a brouse in the shop. X thanks for the info :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter