Help Please ...

mstrlucky74

Earning My Ears
I know this is ridiculous. lol. Last minute trip( wife and 3 yo). It's my 50th bday as well. oh boy.
We are going down to my parents in Tampa then off to Disney this Sun thru Fri.

We haven't booked anything yet. We've stayed at the Wyndam Bonnet Creek before and loved it. Thought it would be available but it's not.

We are looking for something as follows(IF POSSIBLE).

1. A few pools.
2. Some pools/ water stuff for 3 yo.
3. Nice resort feel.
4. Within 15 minutes of Disney.
5. Must thave a seprate bedroom
6. Outdoor pool bar type of thing...If possible.

Found the Margaritaville Resort and Grove resort that seemed nice but a bit far away.

Thanks a lot and I understand if no feedback.

Lately I've been staying at Marriott World Center in their Marriott Vacation Club units. I like Sabal Palms - 2 bedroom fully equipped. Nice pool, hot tub, playground. Easy walk to the main hotel (I think they will shuttle you too) with big pool, some slides, splash play area etc. Very nice. Lots of restaurants. It is literally across I-4 from Disney Springs, minutes to parks. There is also Royal Palms (2 bedroom) and Imperial Palms (3 bedroom).

You could look at Sheraton Vistana Resort and Sheraton Vistana Villages, Marriott Grand Vista, Marriott Harbour Lake (great for young kids) and Marriott Cypress Lake. There are a few Hilton Vacation Clubs but not as familiar with them.

Disney Springs the only really good pool is Hilton Buena Vista Palace but they do have suites.

Thanks a lot. Marriot world.center looks great just a bit high for us...$508 night.

Actually sabal palms is cheaper. $363. Do they have a few pools and things for kids?
Lately I've been staying at Marriott World Center in their Marriott Vacation Club units. I like Sabal Palms - 2 bedroom fully equipped. Nice pool, hot tub, playground. Easy walk to the main hotel (I think they will shuttle you too) with big pool, some slides, splash play area etc. Very nice. Lots of restaurants. It is literally across I-4 from Disney Springs, minutes to parks. There is also Royal Palms (2 bedroom) and Imperial Palms (3 bedroom).

You could look at Sheraton Vistana Resort and Sheraton Vistana Villages, Marriott Grand Vista, Marriott Harbour Lake (great for young kids) and Marriott Cypress Lake. There are a few Hilton Vacation Clubs but not as familiar with them.

Disney Springs the only really good pool is Hilton Buena Vista Palace but they do have suites

Thanks a lot. Marriot world.center looks great just a bit high for us...$508 night.

Actually sabal palms is cheaper. $363. Do they have a few pools and things for kids?
It is their vacation club. They have activities they do there and at the Royal Palms pool that you can go to. You can use all the pools at the hotel including splash play area, the waterpark is fee based. Plus at MVC is parking is free and no resort fees like the hotel. We are very park centric so we are never there for the activities but we do swim in the evenings.

I know this is ridiculous. lol. Last minute trip( wife and 3 yo). It's my 50th bday as well. oh boy.
We are going down to my parents in Tampa then off to Disney this Sun thru Fri.

We haven't booked anything yet. We've stayed at the Wyndam Bonnet Creek before and loved it. Thought it would be available but it's not.

We are looking for something as follows(IF POSSIBLE).

1. A few pools.
2. Some pools/ water stuff for 3 yo.
3. Nice resort feel.
4. Within 15 minutes of Disney.
5. Must thave a seprate bedroom
6. Outdoor pool bar type of thing...If possible.

Found the Margaritaville Resort and Grove resort that seemed nice but a bit far away.

Thanks a lot and I understand if no feedback.
We rent from Florida Spirit a lot. We get a whole house with a screened lanai and a pool. The rooms are usually Disney themed. There are often game rooms. There are a lot of very reasonable ones in Kissimmee and Davenport not too long of a drive. Worldquest was always great with kids. It’s behind the Nicolodean resort and is like a mile from the Disney welcome sign so not far from parks. You might want to check the deals at some of the on site places too. I am staying on site this time after snagging a good deal on a DVC rental at Old Key West.

We rent from Florida Spirit a lot. We get a whole house with a screened lanai and a pool. The rooms are usually Disney themed. There are often game rooms. There are a lot of very reasonable ones in Kissimmee and Davenport not too long of a drive. Worldquest was always great with kids. It’s behind the Nicolodean resort and is like a mile from the Disney welcome sign so not far from parks. You might want to check the deals at some of the on site places too. I am staying on site this time after snagging a good deal on a DVC rental at Old Key West.
Thanks. What's DVC?

Thanks. What's DVC?
The Disney vacation club. There is a thread for it on the boards. I rented through a board sponsor but discovered you can also rent through a member. I am renting a studio for less than a hotel room and it includes two beds, a private porch and a kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge and toaster. I figure that will also help economize since I can prep simple meals and snacks.

The Disney vacation club. There is a thread for it on the boards. I rented through a board sponsor but discovered you can also rent through a member. I am renting a studio for less than a hotel room and it includes two beds, a private porch and a kitchenette with microwave, mini fridge and toaster. I figure that will also help economize since I can prep simple meals and snacks.
Thank you very much. is that where I can find rentals?

Port Orleans Riverside for this Sunday to Friday is showing at $287 per night with a 5th Sleeper at Disney website if interested in that resort. Not a huge room by any means but might work.
Thank you very much that's nice of you. Is that a nice resort with several pools and stuff for kids? Can't really search it right now again thank you

Thank you very much that's nice of you. Is that a nice resort with several pools and stuff for kids? Can't really search it right now again thank you
There are a few pools, but it is one room, not a suite and the room is not large. It is a nice resort. DVC won't work for you unless you can find a confirmed reservation. That's too much to explain, you would have to do your own research on that.

Are the other Marriott vacation clubs that are part of the world center actually walking distance because we will have my 3-year-old

We really need a condo or villa style resort the hotels we would have to go with a suite and those are very expensive. The Wyndham bonnet Creek was awesome I'm trying to look for something similar to that or better or close to Disney. I got tonight and tomorrow to book LOL

We really need a condo or villa style resort the hotels we would have to go with a suite and those are very expensive. The Wyndham bonnet Creek was awesome I'm trying to look for something similar to that or better or close to Disney. I got tonight and tomorrow to book LOL
Check Priceline or Expedia and search based on your criteria.

We are at the Vistana Villages now and I think you would like it. We are in a 2 bedroom villa in the St Augusti e section which is right by the pirate ship pool. The little kids are having a ball with slide here. The resort is very pretty and clean and great location at the quieter end of I Drive. Quick drive to the parks as well.

Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter