HELP PS for Cinderella Royal table for 2???

Keep calling but if you still don't have any luck try again when you arrive.

When I was there a few years ago, our waitress at Crystal Palace overhead my (then) husband talking about how we wished we had known about the Cindy's breakfast earlier because we couldn't get PS for it. We didn't even realized she overheard us talking but about 5 mintes later she came by with a small sheet of paper and told us that they had availability at several times over the next few days. She asked which date and times of the available options we preferred and then she went back and made the PS for us herself.

She did tell us that she said there were 3 people in our party instead of two and told us to tell them at the podium one overslept so there would only be two of us. They seated us at one of the two people tables right by a window. This was before they started taking credit card information so that would be a bit trickier now.

I have reservations for 2 people for 5 days next week -- August 30 - Sept. 3. Not sure which days we'd be doing the parks, so I got them for all 5 days. We will be using only one of the days, and I will cancel out the rest. Hope you get one of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter