Help re park hopping for 1 night stay

disneyfreak4

Earning My Ears
My friend will be staying with family in Florida and will be meeting up with different branches of the family for a 1 night stay at Pop Century The question is with a 1 day ticket staying onsite can they add park hopper and go to the parks on the morning they have to check out. Thanks for any advice

My friend will be staying with family in Florida and will be meeting up with different branches of the family for a 1 night stay at Pop Century The question is with a 1 day ticket staying onsite can they add park hopper and go to the parks on the morning they have to check out. Thanks for any advice

If they used it the day before, they would have to upgrade to a 2-day ticket.

I think you have to make any upgrade before the ticket expires.

If you mean can they use a 1 day ticket just in day check out, of course, as long as not using on day of check in

Not if they are going to the parks on check in day.

The park hopper upgrade just allows you to visit more than one park on the SAME day - so if you have a 1 day ticket, you can visit more than one park on that day only. If they plan to visit the parks on check in day, AND on check-out day, that would be two separate days of park entry and they would need to purchase or upgrade to a 2 day ticket. If they ALSO want to visit more than one park in the same day, they need to also add the park hopper option.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter