• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP! San Diego/Disneyland Discount Tix??

sunie

Earning My Ears
I am going to San Diego from April 7-11 for my brother's marine bootcamp graduation. I am going with several family members, adults and children, and we were wanting to visit some attractions while we were there. We have considered Sea World, Sean Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild, Legoland, Universal, and Disneyland. Any advice on which of these are worth visiting? We are going to Disneyworld in May, so I don't know if I should focus on some of the other attractions, or try to make it to DL. Any advice and/or discount suggestions woujld be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
:disrocks:
<!-- / message -->

Well, it really depends on if you want Disney or not. A popular ticket package is the Southern California Citypass. It includes 3 day Disneyland parkhoppers, and 1 day each at Knott's theme park, San Diego Zoo, and Seaworld San Diego. www.citypass.com.
On the other hand, if you are leaning toward NOT going to Disneyland since you are going in May, there are some combination options at the Seaworld website site that you might like. One includes Seaworld, the Zoo and Wild Animal park. Another includes Seaworld and Universal. http://commerce.4adventure.com/store/dept_tickets.asp?
Any of these options would save you money over buying the tickets for each park individually. Good luck!

I recommened going to DL anyway. It's fun to see the differences in the two resorts, plus some of the attractions, like Pirates of the Carribean are much better at DL.

I like amusementpark.com. and there are some wonderful prices on Ebay. Because Disney released so many of those specialty tickets (adults kids price tickets) many outlets are trying to sell them before they expire, so many outlets are selling those tickets for a little of nothing. Someone (who has 100's of tickets - Dutch auction) has 2 day hoppers for $69 a piece!!! Unbelievable I know, but they are at the wire and trying to sell them fast before they expire in the next couple of weeks. Of course look at their feedback, but I've sold left over Disney tickets on Ebay - so many (I think most) of the tickets are good tickets. I won 2 adults San Diego Zoo tickets for $40 +.50 shipping from Ebay - I love Ebay!!!1 :cheer2:

Oops, I didn't notice you said you are going to WDW, not DL in May. Yes, as
iceskatejen said, you may really enjoy the two different Disney parks anyway.

Have your brother check prices from the Marine base he is at. They should have some type of ticket office on site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter