• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

~Help~ Still confused over which to book- Minnie & Friends or Lilo & Stitch?

FairyDust2008

DIS Veteran
I just can't make up my mind between the 2. From reviews I've read, I'm gathering that the food is better at Lilo and Stitch but the character interaction is better with Minnie & Friends. I think the Minnie is cool because it is inside the park, versus at a hotel. We are staying at the Grand Californian and are going to the park the day I"m planning breakfast so I'm thinking the Minnie one would be more suited for us versus traveling to the Paradise Pier Hotel. If you don't mind, give me some more opinions and if anyone has anymore pictures to share of either place, it would be greatly appreciated! THANKS SO MUCH!

I enjoyed Minnie's because of the particular characters that were there. Max, Guipetto (SP?), Chip N Dale, Minnie, Pooh Bear, Eyeore, Tigger, Captain Hook and I am sure there was another! It was a one stop shop and we did a later breakfast (utilizing our early entry MM first doing as many rides as we could first thing THEN eating a leisurely late breakfast). I actually thought the food was pretty good! I personally had bacon , eggs, sausage, those biscuits n gravy (first time!), pancakes, pastries, waffles, toast, cereal etc. Everyone was full and the characters came back again and again and the kids danced with them and they signed our books and we were able to take our time and go back and get more. However, my kids don't really care for Lilo and Stitch so it was a no-brainer for us :) Hope that helped!

I think either way you will have a great breakfast. Each has their advantages, personally I would rather be in the park than walk all the way down to PP and back. But I have 2 little ones and so the less extra travel the better. Just pick which is best for your family. :)

We have done Minnie before and loved it! We are trying Stitch on Sunday. Can't wait! I don't think you can go wrong either way. :thumbsup2

Staying at the GCH, PPH is right across the street. Your main travel time from the hotel will be getting from your room to the big pretty doors to get outside.

Of course that's only helpful if you're going there *before* the parks open.

If you are having a later b'fast, then the travel time is longer, and you might want Minnie's.

Now if any of your group is Asian or from Hawaii, the Lilo and Stitch breakfast traditionally has white rice made in a proper rice cooker, and that's a huge draw for some (like my Korean hubby). We were disappointed in the pineapple coconut scones, but the rice, man, that made the breakfast for hubby and son!

Ive been to both and have enjoyed both a lot. I would decide if I was gonna eat before the parks open or after. If before, I would do Lilo and Stitch and have an early breakfast. If I want to eat later, then I would do the park first, then have a later breakfast at Minnies. Food is good at both. Different from each other though. But both good. Many more characters at Minnies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter