Help! Still No Membership Cards?

JillyTup

Earning My Ears
We joined last June!! As yet we have still not received our Membership Cards, despite endless e-mails and phone calls.

Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone got any ideas where to go next as member services keep saying they'll be sent soon or they have already been dispatched!!!

Thanks Jilly Tupp
:(

What a nuisance, Jilly :(. Have you tried calling your guide (or did you buy a resale?) as they sometimes seem to be able to chivvy MS into action?

You've probably already tried this, but have you checked that MS have your correct postal address? An e-mail with the address written out for them might help if you haven't done so already.

Good luck!

Hi Hilary,

Already tried both these, I've been told another two weeks now and I should get another new set!!! Wish I knew where they were all going too!! The address is correct. Very Strange.

We live in hope!!!

Fingers crossed (again!) then. Hope you get them before your next trip :).

We joined in August and got ours about two weeks ago so you should have them. Ours was for SSR so whether they are trying to make a good impression?

W bought in July, and had to make (I believe) at least 4 phone calls to MS before our cards finally arrived last week.

I am not sure what the problem was, or why this has happened to our small minority (are you a redhead too? that must be it!). In any case, you do not really need your card for much. After check-in you will have "DVC Member" imprinted on your room key, which will be good enough to get you whatever miserable little discounts there are:p

Sorry to upset you but we joined in May last year and received our temporary cards within two weeks and our plastic cards were with us before the end of June.

We use them all the time for our discount in the Disney Stores but it never fails to surprise me how many CMs in the UK stores do not know what to do with them.:wave:

Woo hoo!:Pinkbounc Thank goodness for that!

I bet you feel like 'real members' now!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter