Help! Struggling to use all our credits!

kiramay

DIS Veteran
Here now! Finished day 2. 5 people (7 nights). So far we’re good with the TS, but slacking on snacks snd CS. Only used 5 CS and 15 snacks in 2 days.

We still have 5.5 more days! Where should we get CS snd snacks?! We already plan to eat at Satuli Canteen and BOG.

Thanks!

I was just going to suggest bringing home candy as stocking fillers for Christmas.

I often see in here the suggestion to pay OOP for lower priced items, such as the breakfast QS and sub-$5 snack items (such as beverages). Honestly, if you are going to pay anything OOP, it makes a lot more sense to use those credits on lower priced QS and snack items. Try using QS at breakfast and snack credits for beverages.

Just look for the purple & white icon. The icon indicates a snack credit eligible ite. You can get everything from ice cream sundaes, Mickey bars, at quick service at resorts look for bakery items. They have large cookies, pastries (using your mug for coffee, tea). Funnel cakes, Ice cream floats. With the holidays look for some speciality snacks (cupcakes).

At Animal Kingdom. Flame Tree BBQ has fries with pulled pork, which is a snack credit.

Quick service restaurants are everywhere. Some of our favorites: La Cantina in Mexico (Epcot). Columbia Harbor House (MK). AK - Yak & Yeti. Flame Tree BBQ. Disney Springs: chicken Guy, Polite Pig and Earl of Sandwich.

If you have quick services lsft, for each credit you can exchange for 3 snack items (if purchased at same time, same location). You can find bags of trail mix, tons of mints, lollipops, chocolate coins and the list goes on at resort gift shops.

The kids love candy to take home - I give them free reign. Or go to Epcot and trade in your QS credits to snack around all the holiday booths.

We don't usually have a massive amount of QS credits left because we like to use them for breakfast too. We even share meals so we can do that otherwise the credits don't stretch very far to include breakfast.

I never have any problem using up our snack credits because we all love Starbucks. You can get a Venti Frappuccino with espresso shots for one credit. Also, whenever we are at MK we get a pineapple dole whip float. The EPCOT Holiday Kitchens accept snack credits, too.

Have you been to Epcot and checked out the Holiday food offerings? You can use some snack credits to sample some offerings.

We've taken snacks home, which is awesome, candy and rice krispie treats are our favourites.
When we were on the DXDP we had SO many credits left we paid for another family's meals on our last morning, rather give that surprise joy to strangers than just waste the credits.

Forgot to mention one of our favorite things is to go to the candy shop at Disney Springs and customize Rice Krispie treats as gifts. They are 1 snack credits or you can trade 1 QS for 3 of them. They make a customized gift for people. I believe they do Marshmallow tails and Apples also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts