Help! SWVacations question

fwbpastor

Earning My Ears
Hello !
We are planning to go to Universal on Christmas Day through the New Year. Our SW Vacations package included great ticket deal! However all I received was a confirmation number , what do I do when I arrive to receive the tickets? I was hoping to add them to the app. Any help would be appreciated , we’ve never used Southwest for a Universal trip. Thank you friends !

Hello !
We are planning to go to Universal on Christmas Day through the New Year. Our SW Vacations package included great ticket deal! However all I received was a confirmation number , what do I do when I arrive to receive the tickets? I was hoping to add them to the app. Any help would be appreciated , we’ve never used Southwest for a Universal trip. Thank you friends !

I haven’t done a SW package before. But I have done AAA. You get your park tickets at the kiosk at the hotel if you’re staying onsite. You enter your package number at the kiosk and then insertthe credit card you used to pay for the package to verify your identity. The tix will then print out. Pretty simple.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter