Help! Talk me out of it!

maburke

DIS Veteran
Hi, everybody, I've not been on the DIS much lately, but I just went to WDW for Easter and saw the AKV models. They're gorgeous! I love the extra bathroom, and the rooms are so big! We own at BCV (150) and BWV (106), and the only thing that we don't like is the size. (Yes, we were spoiled by several trips with my in-laws to OKW.) So now I'm thinking, with the incentive, it seems like a good deal, before the price goes up...and they're selling my (March) use year right now...

But NO! We don't really need the points, we are usually in bank rather than borrow mode, and it seems like those big units will be such a large proportion of the total, that they will be easy to get at the 7-month mark. To say nothing of the fact that they won't be ready until 2009.

But I could rent the points from now until then...but that's a bad attitude to take from the beginning! If we don't need the points, we don't need them! And if they build the CRV with rooms that size, they would be worth waiting for...

Help!

Meghan
Mom to pirate: (9) pirate: (7), both with autism, and princess: (2)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter