Help! Trouble with App?

Laurieloo1414

Earning My Ears
We’re trying to buy tickets with the app for our one day visit tomorrow but we keep getting an error that some of the payment info is missing or incorrect. We’ve tried three different cards, updating addresses, using a different disney account, etc but still nothing. Anyone have this issue before? I called tech support and they keep telling me it’s my address- but I’m looking at my credit card statement and the address matches my profile/billing info exactly. I’m hoping someone has experience with this and can walk me through how to fix it. 😊

Whenever the app gives me grief, I uninstall it and reinstall it from the cloud. That usually fixes the problem. The app recently had an update, and when that happens, things can go wonky. Try the uninstall/reinstall trick -- if it works, let us know. Otherwise, can you purchase your tickets online using the website? The tickets should show up in your app if you are logged in when you buy them.

We ended up figuring it out! Thank you! I had to completely remove all of my personal contact info, save it blank, delete the ap, then reinstall. I think it had something to do with the address. It had a P.O. Box and it didn’t seem to like the “.” after the P and O.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!