Help!!! Trying to add to my adr's

jfranklyn

DIS Veteran
Hi - I made about half our adr's a week ago. Now I'm trying to add to that list, and I can't figure out how to get into the online system to add to my existing list of adr's. What am I missing? How do I go in and see the list of what I have already?

The system does not provide a way to show you a list of everything you have made.

You are able to use the retrieve reservation page (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/store/retrieveReservation) and enter the confirmation numbers of your ADRs in case you need to work with them again (mainly to cancel them, I think). But that feature doesn't automatically show you a list of what ADRs are associated with your name/phone number.

For what it's worth, you should have an email with the full list of all the ADRs you made not long after checking out of your dining cart.

If you do need a list provided to you, you can still call wdw-dine and they should be able to help you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter