Help! Trying to make online ADRS....

Blessed_wth_Triplets

DIS Veteran
and can't find where to type in my reservation number to let me make it at 180 + 10! I thought I had figured everything out and I was wrong :(

Pick your first restaurant choice and go to "make a reservation". There will be a few paragraphs at the top of the booking window, and one of those allows you to link your reservation. You won't have to re-link once you've done that.

As fla4fun said, there's a paragraph on the "make a reservation" page, just above where you enter your desired date and time, that reads:

Update Your Profile
Are you an Annual Passholder and/or Florida Resident? If so, please update your profile so we can tailor your dining search.
.Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation.

The "retrieve your reservation" is in blue and you can click on it to enter your reservation number and other info required to link this to your resort reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter