• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HELP!!W/? on H.H. Resv.

dtheboys

HELP! Disney is going to bankrupt me!!
Well, I'm on the fence! The rates go up on Sunday.
I am thinking of a small add on at H.H.
I want to go down to Hilton Head in June of 2002
Has anyone ever had any luck w/ booking a room (1 Bedroom or studio) at the 7 month window?
I really don't want to add on if I will be able to make resv. using my 7 month window.
I know this is last minute, but I did forget about the DVC increase.
Thanks for your help!!:D

You can find several testimonials from those who have gotten a reservation at 7 months at HH in the summer.

Keep in mind that there are only 21 studios and 21 1BR villas at the resort. This is the reason that there is not much availability for those room sizes at any time.

Good Luck!

PS. I enjoyed your posts and photo's from your recent trip to Disney!
Doug

We own at OKW and put in a request in March for the waiting list for HH, anytime for a two bedroom. I got a call last week that they had a 2-bedroom available from July 13-23. I don't know if it was a fluk or if this happens all the time.

We wait listed in January for July stay. Yes we got the week bit by bit, three separate reservations. Since it is a smaller resort and not as many members it is hard to get ressies using points. When I talked to member services cash reservations weren't a problem, just using your points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter