Help w/ Transportation from Contemporary to Epcot

mareed

DIS Veteran
We'll be having breakfast at Chef Mickey's in the Contemporary at 8:45, would like to rent water mice somewhere nearby, and then spend the rest of the day at World Showcase in Epcot.

We're staying at an offsite hotel, but I assume we'll be able to park at the Contemporary since we have a PS for Chef Mickey's, right? I know we could then drive to Epcot and park in the Epcot lot for the day, but is there any other better option since we'll be going to World Showcase and aren't interested in Future World that day? Is there anywhere that we could park and enter through International Gateway or whatever the entrance in World Showcase is called?

I don't want to leave the car at the Contemporary all day (I don't think that would be allowed anyway) because we do want to have it somewhere nearby Epcot for when we end our day at Epcot. I'd like to not have to walk through Future World if it can be avoided.

You will be issued a 3 hour parking permit for the Contemporary. When you check in with the guard shack, make sure to mention the water mice - they might extend the time limit. After that, you will need to drive to Epcot, and park in the Main Epcot Parking lot. No other way. The walk through Future World is not that bad, in fact, it's probably quicker than walking through the Boardwalk anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter