Help!? What parks for our short trip?

lilmape

Mouseketeer
Hello! It’s been a few years since our last trip. Our daughter was 3. This trip will be a 6 year old and 2 year old and 4 adults. We will be going mid-December. We know our first day we will lay low and then do the Christmas party... what should we do with our other 3 days?

Thank you in advance! I appreciate and welcome all suggestions.

I would definitely suggest a second day at Magic Kingdom. Hollywood Studios has some Disney Jr characters and the new toy story area. I also have a 4 year old who loves Star Wars so it’s a must do for us. So for our family we would pick HS over Epcot, but if your girls want to do princess meet and greets more then Epcot would be the best place for you. Then the last day at animal kingdom.

If the children love animals dont skip AK. The petting zoo is so fun!

I would do the party, then I would split the other days since you have PH and hit all the parks, probably spending the least amount of time at DHS.

Depends on your preference....my family doesn't care for AK. We would probably do 1 day split between AK and HS. Next two days would be 1 day at MK and 1 day at EPCOT.

Since you'll be in MK the first night, I would plan each of the next 3 mornings in each of the other 3 parks. Check them out and see how you like them. If you get bored, then hop to a different park. That way you can still see all 4 parks and decide for yourself what parks your family likes best. Every family and every kid has different favorites. At 7, DD's favorite park was MK, but she lived FOP at AK and TOT at HS, and we HAD to go to Epcot to meet Elsa and Anna and ride FEA so we couldn't have skipped a park. DS (almost 2) could ride the most different rides at MK, but loved riding Triceratops Spin repeatedly at AK with the non-existent lines, same for the 3 Caballeros ride at Epcot, had a blast playing on the light up carpets in the play area at Epcot, and adored the Disney Jr show at HS. Check out all the parks in the mornings and then consider hopping later in the day if you've seen enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!