Help..what to pack for a mid-late Oct trip?

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
The weather reports just confuse me...go with the highs and we'll need shorts and t-shirts....go with the lows and we need pants, long sleeve shirts, and even sweatshirts. Sounds like I pretty much just need to pack everything!:eek: Won't my hubby be pleased!

I'm thinking mostly shorts & t-shirts for the day time and pants and long sleeves for the evening...plus a sweat jacket for flexibility...is that about what I need for a 10.16 - 10.26 trip?

Thanks!

Yep,

You can often get by with shorts all day. It will probably be chilly in the morning and the evening. But you'll want to bring a jacket or sweatshirt. If you are the type that chilly legs bug you, you might want to bring lightweight pants (like jogging pants) that you can wear over your shorts. We always pack pants for the kids - their little legs get colder than ours.

When we travel, we always lug a backpack around specifically for jackets. Late morning, throw the jacket and pants in the backpack, and you are down to shorts and a t-shirt. After dinner, throw the jacket and pants back up and you can stay late comfortably for Illuminations.

Did it last year and will do again in 2 weeks. Wore shorts the whole time. Bring a light jacket though if you'll be out and about at night...there was 1 cool/cold day the whole time, I just bought a souvenir sweatshirt and was good to go!

We've been there at that time of the year twice and never wore jeans. Sweatshirts maybe at night, but overall it was very pleasant weather. We were even able to go to the water parks at least once on both trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter