Help! Why can’t I book?

meryll83

All it takes is faith and trust...
Happy Thanksgiving y’all!

I wonder if anyone can help me, as member services are closed for the holiday today.

I’m logged in, trying to book my home resort, the window is open, availability is there, but when I try to continue with the booking, I get this message:

This reservation can't be completed because the requested dates are outside of your booking window for this Resort.

Please select a reservation date on or after Mar 27, 2020, or use Vacation Points from another Home Resort contract to book this reservation.”

I’m trying to book October 27th and the window should be open to 28th already - any ideas?
It feels like it’s not recognising I’m booking my home resort...

Ok, panic kind of over.
I was able to book 7 nights, not 8... is that a restriction?
Thinking back to a couple of years ago, I think I need to call member services for more than 7?
I actually need 11 nights in total, but it looked like 8 of those were already available (maybe the availability has showed up earlier than it should have for that last day?) so I thought I’d just be able to add online day by day as the remaining dates get released...

Last edited:
7 days at a time is the max to be able to book.

FWIW I think the window for the 28th opens at 8am eastern time.

Agree with bumbershoot. Tomorrow you will be able to modify your reservation to add the 8th night. You don't have to do the modification as soon as the window opens at 8 am Eastern.

Thanks for the advice.

I’m on UK time, so I must have been too early this morning, (even though it already looked available) so I’ve now been able to amend my booking and add the 8th night on myself online, and presumably over the next few days I can keep doing the same to get to the 11 we need. :)

Thanks for the advice.

I’m on UK time, so I must have been too early this morning, (even though it already looked available) so I’ve now been able to amend my booking and add the 8th night on myself online, and presumably over the next few days I can keep doing the same to get to the 11 we need. :)
The calendar changes at midnight EST which makes it appear available however it does not become bookable until 8AM. I'm not sure why they do it this way because it just causes confusion but that's the way it is.

The calendar changes at midnight EST which makes it appear available however it does not become bookable until 8AM. I'm not sure why they do it this way because it just causes confusion but that's the way it is.
Ah, good to know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!