Help with a Solo Saturday in March!

Sharka8

Mouseketeer
I am being very indecisive about my upcoming solo trip! Leaving DH and DS3 behind for a much needed solo trip first weekend of March. I land at 12:30 pm Sat and leave at 8:30 am Wed. I have an AP and will be returning in June with family & extended family. No car so using Disney transportation or uber. This is the plan right now:

Sat: Take DME to Pop to drop off carry-on, then bus to HS. Stay until fireworks then walk to Boardwalk or bus to DS (have not been to DS since it was redone.)

Sun: Go to MK for rope drop, stay until early afternoon, then monorail to EP to close

Mon: EP for rope drop, spend majority of day at EP, possibly going to HS again

Tues: AK for rope drop, then finishing the trip at EP

My biggest dilemma is that Saturday. MK is open until 11 pm Saturday. (Not EMH) I know it'll be crowded but having those 3 extra hours after HS closes is very tempting. Or I thought about doing a monorail resort tour. EP area is our favorite and where we spend most of our time so exploring the MK area would be different.

Any suggestions or tips are appreciated!

Interested to hear what folks advise bc I am doing a similar trip in March and MK just ‘makes sense’ on Sat. I think that maybe it won’t be so bad if skipping MK fireworks

When I went in October last year, I landed at 2:15pm and after waiting for a my parents flight, we rode the DME to our resort and dropped our carry-on bags and went to HS until it closed. After flying across country, we decided to go and relax at the resort rather than fight the crowds. So I would say it depends on how tired you are by the time HS closes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!