Help with changing username/email

crabbie1

DIS Veteran
MY email account has been hacked and my dvc membership is linked to my email. Will I have to phone them to change it? I have looked on profile and it wont let me change it. I phoned hotmail/ microsoft and got through to india and he wanted money to sort it out??? I have never changed my password so do not know what is going on. My ipad/phone keeps asking for the password when I put in not recognised. Have so many documents etc on that account I am quite worried.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Phone who? DVC? Just log in to your DVC account, go to 'My Profile' and change your Email address there. The fact that your Email has been hacked shouldn't affect your DVC login. If you are having trouble logging in, try using a desktop computer. Mine can be sensitive if I don't actually click into the password box, it often things I'm requesting a password reset.

Phone who? DVC? Just log in to your DVC account, go to 'My Profile' and change your Email address there. The fact that your Email has been hacked shouldn't affect your DVC login. If you are having trouble logging in, try using a desktop computer. Mine can be sensitive if I don't actually click into the password box, it often things I'm requesting a password reset.[/QUOTE It wont let me change my email so I will have to ring them. As I pay monthly for my dvc I was just worried that my details would show when my confirmation went through to my hacked account. Going to phone dvc tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter