Help with Disboards navigation

eeyoreland

DIS Veteran
This is probably an off the wall question, but I'm going to ask her anyway. I just got a new work computer. Prior to getting this new computer, I could hover over a thread title and it would give me the contents of the title without actually clicking on it. I hope that makes sense. Now with my new computer, I can't do that and I'm wondering if it's just some kind of setting I need to make. I mean, I could ask IT, but then I'd have to admit to reading the Disboards on company time LOL.

This is probably an off the wall question, but I'm going to ask her anyway. I just got a new work computer. Prior to getting this new computer, I could hover over a thread title and it would give me the contents of the title without actually clicking on it. I hope that makes sense. Now with my new computer, I can't do that and I'm wondering if it's just some kind of setting I need to make. I mean, I could ask IT, but then I'd have to admit to reading the Disboards on company time LOL.
I'm going to guess it has to do with your computer. Lots of work computers have restrictions as to what sites can be viewed/used on them. Maybe your new one has some sort of restriction setting on it.

There's no setting here on DISboards that you set to get that preview of thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter