Help with Disney Proposal!

VSLacasse

Earning My Ears
Hi Disney Friends...

I am proposing to my partner at the end of August. I have already scheduled an engagement photo shoot for Tuesday the 29th early in AM. So the plan is to propose on the 27th or the 28th. I do not want to propose at the engagement photo shoot. We are open to something privatized or public. I know what the engagement website offers through Disney and we are not interested in those options. I am interested in getting the pins... how can I make this happen? Where ever I end up proposing I would like Disney to be "in on it" to some degree whether that's speaking to a CM or calling the venue in advance to plan.

Here are my ideas/confines... we obviously need to be engaged before the photoshoot on the 29th. We are going to Disney Springs on the 27th and then Hoop Dee Doo Review that night. On the 28th we are in Animal Kingdom.

I was originally thinking of proposing at a caricature artist at Disney Springs or Animal Kingdom. Has anyone done this or have helpful hints on how to go about this? Cost? Where they are located in these locations?

I am also interested in proposing at Hoop Dee Doo... does anyone have helpful hints on this and how to go about this? Who do I talk to? I don't want to rely on just doing it spur of the moment? Details?

Is there any other fun ideas or suggestions for Disney Springs or Animal Kingdom? Again, we are open to anything but want it to be special. Thoughts? Thank you in advance for all of your help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts