Help With ENESCO DISNEY 13606 Hunchback Esmeralda Figurine

bagtosser

Earning My Ears
I have an Enesco Disney #13606 182613S Hunchback of Notre Dame / Esmeralda Phoebus Musical Figurine.
I have searched all over and I can't find any other examples. Am I missing something?

I have an Enesco Disney #13606 182613S Hunchback of Notre Dame / Esmeralda Phoebus Musical Figurine.
I have searched all over and I can't find any other examples. Am I missing something?
hi there,

Huge HoND/Esmeralda fan here. :-) Is it the one where Phoebus is hugging Esmeralda from behind? I see this one for sale on Ebay.

Thanks for your reply. No, this one has him lifting her up in front of a church window. It's also musical. Unsure how to post a picture!

I know I've seen that item before. I think your best bet is to check Ebay, open an account, and check periodically for this item by searching for "Enesco Esmeralda Phoebus music box" and save it as a search so that whenever someone posts an item featuring any or all of those words, you will be notified and can eventually find it. I have acquired many Disney items by doing this method and I have been able to get the ones that I have wanted. It may take weeks, months, or even years to get what you want, but you will eventually get it.

I know I've seen that item before. I think your best bet is to check Ebay, open an account, and check periodically for this item by searching for "Enesco Esmeralda Phoebus music box" and save it as a search so that whenever someone posts an item featuring any or all of those words, you will be notified and can eventually find it. I have acquired many Disney items by doing this method and I have been able to get the ones that I have wanted. It may take weeks, months, or even years to get what you want, but you will eventually get it.
I have the figurine. Just trying to find info on it. Can't locate another example to compare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter