Help with Freetrip site

Candlelady

A dream is a wish your heart makes
I just edited the post. I had written freeride instead of freetrip. duh. ;o)

Hi,
I've been trying all morning to get directions from Freetrip.com so that it takes me over the Tappan Z. I can't seem to do it correctly. It takes me over the Geo Wash Bridge. Can anyone help please? We're driving from Ct and taking 84 to NY to connect with 95 to WDW.

Thanks

...the website but I can certainly get you to 95 from the Tappan Zee. (Lived in Norwalk for years!!)
Take Ct 95 to the Cross Westchester to the Tappan Zee (signs are fairly self explanatory) Once in Nyack follow until the Garden State Parkway going south (you need LOTS of quarters... a whole bunch of 25 and 35 cent tolls). Continue on the GSP until you see the signs for 95 south. You will be at approximately exit 9 on 95 south... Good luck.

Thanks Nadine/Fred.

The more that I study the maps, trip tiks, people's suggestions, the more confused I become. There's got to be a thousand different routes thru NY & NJ. We will be going on a Thursday, so it will be fairly impossible not to miss some of the rush hour traffic, which is why I'd like the most direct, easiest route. I tend to get a little nervous in traffic when I'm not confident of where I'm going.

I've done it a few times. You take 95S to 287 to I believe the GS Parkway which runs int the NJ Turnpike 95S. It is about 35 miles longer but it has saved me as much as 3 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter