Help with offsite Villa

Captainkidd76

DIS Veteran
Hi all. Hoping for some good advice.

We usually stay onsite. In fact, we've only stayed on site for more than 20 years. However, Disney has pretty much priced us out as far as resorts is concerned. We have a family member who owns at Vistana Resort, but it appears they don't have 2 weeks together in July. So we're looking for a resort we can possibly trade into through RCI. We looked at Orange Lake, but it's just too big for what we're looking for. We want something close to Disney as Vistana if possible. Bonnet Creek was the 1st choice, but trading into there is impossible. Here's a bit of what we're looking for:

-2 bedrooms, 2 baths
-Nice swimming complex
-Onsite dining options
-If no onsite dining, at least a store to buy some food as well as offiste dining that is very close
-And again, as close to Disney as is possible

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

I don’t know anything about trading but a list of places that I would stay again Sheraton Vistana Resort, Whydham bonnet creek, Silver Lake Resort, cypress point (although the 2nd bedroom has 2 twin beds) There is also Sheraton Vistana Villages but haven’t stayed there yet.

I’m under the impression they are looking for a timeshare. Not sure you can trade for Windsor Hills.

Depends on if you're looking specifically at trading in timeshare points or if you're open to staying somewhere else. Have you looked at renting DVC points? We stayed at Windsor Hills and it's a pretty nice community with good prices. Each unit is different though because they are condos that are rented out by the owners who all use different management companies or manage it themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter